Sunday, October 23, 2011

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

I've been pondering lately - what does it mean to be "francophone"? How does one truly evolve into Parisian style? My blog is the answer to this question, however, I would be the last person who would know a true parisian lifestyle. Pourquoi? Well, I have not even traveled to France. However, my entire life I have envisioned myself as a parisian. When I dress in the morning, I ponder if I would feel confident wearing it on the streets of Paris. If I wouldn't, I continue changing until I have achieved this look. I recently finished the book, "French Women Don't Get Fat." Which, despite the title, feels like a book explaining the french lifestyle rather than a diet book.





















I intend on reading the rest of these type books by the same author.

I want this blog to show my journey in growing into a sophisticate and learning my own style. So many fashion blogs are focused on what's in now, how to wear what, and et cetera. I want to show all you lovelies my own evolution of style, and show everyone how much I adore anything French.
Thank you for sticking along for the ride, if you intend to.
xo
Kinsey

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love to follow your posts you're an inspiration!

    see mine?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! i'm a follower. will you follow mine?
    http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know that such books existed abroad ;) But when I think about it it's logical . I'm interested in what tou aim at render through your blog !

    Kisses from France,

    J.

    johannakmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete